Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning for 2020 and Potential change for Regional Finals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Any leanings that can be shared here? I'm trying to work out my ability to make it south as often as I can. Knowing the location with a decent probability could change what other contests are possible with work and travel.

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm still favoring Pegasus. Brad....unless you've heard from northern locations, I say let's get this decided and on the calendar.

      Comment


      • #18
        I need to wait for approval from the club on a date, either October 3 or 10. Pegasus winter meeting is in a couple weeks, and should know by then.

        Brad

        Comment

        Working...
        X