2020 Judging School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Judging School

Happy '20 all! I'm pleased to announce we'll be having a two day judging school in Vienna, MD on 5/2, 3. Saturday will be classroom based and hosted at Cambridge International - thanks Skip for arranging that - and Sunday will be practical work at the EAS field. The date is listed on the NE contest schedule; as soon Brad approves, please go ahead and sign up!
    t

Any chance there will be an online school again this year?

Comment

If you're referring to the weekly program Brad has been doing, I can't answer that; I imagine he'll let folks know soon when and if that's happening. If you're referring to the web-based program: http://www.mini-iac.org/Education/Ar...Judging-School
      t

Comment

I will probably do another online school in April as I have done in the past. The recordings from last years school are also still available to listen to. There were no rule changes this year, so there isn't any new material for the judging school. Unless Ty changes the slides again.

Brad

Comment

Registration is open.

Comment

Originally posted by Ty Lyman View Post
            Registration is open.
            We can do better than 6...
            Last edited by Ty Lyman; 02-03-2020, 06:13 AM.

Comment

We made the decision today to cancel the 2020 judging school in Vienna, MD. Please take advantage of the online judging school options available on the IMAC website.

Brad Davy
              North East Regional Director

Comment

Working...
              X