Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Willis
    replied
    We need more Sportsmen and Advanced pilots. Lets give them a run for their money!

Leave a comment:

• Matt Komar
    replied
    I'm really looking forward to this one! Can't wait to see everyone one last time and hopefully see some new faces too.

Dave, get that Slick done! I know you've got it in ya.

Leave a comment:

• Doug Pilcher
    replied
    David Pierce try again.....
    The forums have a few words that are blocked. Slick contains a word that was on that list. I have removed it.
    Last edited by Doug Pilcher; 09-24-2020, 03:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• David Pierce
    replied
    Not sure why Forum does not like the word Slick

Leave a comment:

• David Pierce
    replied
    EF 78” Extra is ready, AJ 103” Slick is very close! I think the slick will be a good competitor. If I can make it Thursday, will later afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Rob Willis
    replied
    Hey David, I will be arriving on Thursday I believe. Stop on out if you want to practice together. What is the new plane?

Leave a comment:

• Rob Willis
    replied
    Thanks for the introduction Toby! LOL. Can't wait for another weekend with our IMAC family!!

Leave a comment:

• Toby Slihavy
    replied
    That is awesome David!!!! Can’t wait till the Regionals!

Leave a comment:

• David Pierce
    replied
    Got the maiden done on my new IMAC plane so I will be there!

Leave a comment:

• Toby Slihavy
    replied
    Guys/gals, it is that time of year for the regionals! I know we have been sent a bad blow by Covid, but let’s have a regionals like no other!!!! We have proven how to have a safe contest and we will be using all of these techniques for the regionals and will implement them throughout 2021 so we can have a full season (covid or not!!!!). Please make plans to attend NOW and get your name up on the pilots list, WE NEED YOU!!!!

We will be having a great stew dinner cooked by no other than the NC chef boyardee Rob Willis!!!! Many thanks Rob and Cherri!!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	C814DEF5-DD20-4573-AFED-5BCCA38A84F4.jpeg Views:	6 Size:	47.9 KB ID:	2794
    Hope to see you all in a couple weeks! Who’s in with me?

Here is link to our regionals, our valued ARDs, and 2020/21 Covid preparations for all our safety!

http://www.mini-iac.org/Articles/Art...INNING-OF-2021
    Last edited by Toby Slihavy; 09-23-2020, 01:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Toby Slihavy
    started a topic North Central Regionals

North Central Regionals

Click image for larger version

Name:	b5fb4a32-e9a6-4d6f-a6d1-8a62b7cddf77.png
Views:	135
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	2792
Working...
X