I said I would make the decision after the Indiana Governor made his announcement today. He has a 5 step return to near normal unfortunately the next 2 weeks doesn't give much more freedom then it is today.
So it looks like it would be in the best interest of NC that I cancel the contest for now. If I can work out a reschedule date I will be glad to get it back in the schedule.